Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 seeds

Well, we're nearly there.

If you'd like to take a peek at my 2012 seed listing, check here

It's been a little slower coming along than I would have liked, but of course that's all me. Strange how winter gets so busy!
Christmas Lima beans

I've dropped my price down a bit this year, and there are some interesting new additions.

The new website will be up soon. But in the meantime and despite the fact I'm still cleaning and packing some of the seed, you are most welcome to mail in your seed requests if you see something in the listing of interest. Orders can be sent to 74038 Reg Rd 45, RR#1 Wellandport. On L0R 2J0

Although not noted on the listing, all orders will require an additional $3.00 for shipping and handling, and until the website is up, payment will need to be by cheque only.  Shipping is within Canada only.

I have limited quantities of all seed and when it's gone, it really is!

Thanks for looking it over!



No comments: