Monday, October 8, 2012

30 Days On My Small Farm - Day 11 (Thanks!)


I recognize fully that I missed writing on my blog yesterday and failed in my attempt to write for 30 days in a row.
Jo's post counts for a lot I know though!
On we go here without skipping a beat...
Happy Thanksgiving.
And thanks...

...for the wonderful memories

...my girls

.... inspiring friends I've met
..friends who need me as I need them

.....bounty
...diversity
...beauty
.....kitties


...the chance to do what I love
I have so much to be grateful for....


I am!

2 comments:

bluelacedredhead said...

It's understandable that you forgot to write for a day. I forgot to read what you didn't write ;)

Thanks Linda for Sharing Your knowledge and experiences with your Friends both Online and in Real Time.

MOLLIE said...

<3 beautiful