Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Need Heirloom Tomato Seedlings Southern Ontario? Tomato Days 2013-May 18, 19 and 20!

Need some great heirloom tomato seedlings?


I've got lots!
Beginning on May 18 and right through the long Victoria Day weekend, I'll be selling my tomato seedlings. And thereafter until I can sell no more.
The plants will be all laid out on my driveway, and me, my family and friends will all do the best we can to make sure you find exactly what you would like. Be patient with us, especially me. I love to talk tomatoes with people and I'd love to talk them with you too!
I am not a fancy nursery, I am a farmer. The advantage is that I know these tomatoes and other veggies because I grow them all myself.
Consider it a tomato lovers treasure hunt. There are treasures to be had for sure.
There are hundreds and hundreds of varieties and thousands of plants. I won't sell out, I never do. But I definitely do sell out of the most popular varieties.
The fortunate thing is that they are all so good, that even if you do need to buy a substitute for the one you had in mind, you won't go wrong. You may actually find a new favourite. Happens all the time.



As well as the tomatoes, I have a good selection of peppers, both hot (super hot) and sweet, as well as quite a few other things. Ground cherries, cape gooseberries, lots of basils, kales, lettuces, collards, some cool and different cucumbers, zucchini, summer squashes, melons, pumpkins, squash, flowers and I am sure other things as well. My seeds will be available for purchase too.




I'm expecting a few other folks to come and set up tables, so don't be surprised if there are some wonderful creative finds here as well.

Sales are cash or cheque only.

Need directions? Check my website HERE for directions.
Remember I live in Wainfleet, so if using a GPS to find me, don't tack Wellandport onto the address, despite the fact it is my mailing address.
If you get lost a bit, stop in Home Hardware, or the Esso in Wellandport.  They know me and will send you over.

I truly look forward to seeing everyone. Welcome!

No comments: